Unidad 2: ¿Quién soy yo?
- Learners can DESCRIBE their appearance and personality with detail.
- Learners can DESCRIBE their age, origins, and likes/dislikes.
- Learners can DESCRIBE some of their family members (real or imaginary) with details.
- Learners can UNDERSTAND descriptions of other people's appearances and personalities.
- Learners can sometimes UNDERSTAND when someone is talking about them or another person.
- ¿Quién soy yo? / Who am I?
- ¿Cómo soy? / What am I like?
- ¿Cómo es mi familia? / What is my family like?
Tareas de la unidad / Unit Tasks
- Listen to descriptions of people, accurately portray them, and answer comprehension questions.
- Read descriptions of people, accurately portray them, and answer comprehension questions.
- Have a brief (1:30-2:00) conversation about myself and my family members.
- Write a post card or email introducing myself to a host family in another country.
- Use Shadow Puppet to create a presentation about myself and some family members.
Gramática / Estructura